Welcome to our Avondale Memorial Women’s Ministry Page.
Here at Avondale Memorial we focus on caring, nurturing and encouraging women in their Christian walk of faith.
- We have a women’s Bible study and prayer group that meets here every second Sabbath (Saturday) afternoon at 3.30pm in the De Café Room. You are welcome to come and join us. Our dates for 2019 are below.
- We have a blanket ministry where we visit women in their homes who need some TLC and encouragement.
- In 2019 we are planning to run some classes on Women’s Health with our first meeting on Friday 15th March. Check out the details below.
- You can also check us out on our face book page where we will post dates for up and coming events. Our face book page is: Avondale Memorial Women’s Ministries.
- For the last 2 years we have been studying the Women from the Bible. We wanted to make these studies available to you. Each week we will be posting a new study both in individual easy reading format and group bible study format that you can print off and share. See below for details.
Thanks for visiting us!
Women's Ministries - Bible Study Meetings
27 Apr 2019, 10:40am
Come and join us for Bible study, prayer and fellowship and get to know the ladies in the church and community. We will be finishing our study on the Beatitudes in February and in March we will be commencing the study of the Gospel of John. We would love to see you there. Light refreshments...